Make a day of it at Bicentennial Park! With 40 hectares of scenic parklands in Sydney, this Park has a lot to offer from BBQs, cycling, walking to self guided activities. There’s a lot to explore so a place to come time and time again.
- Go to the top of the Treillage Tower for spectacular views of the wetlands, Homebush Bay and the city skyline!
- Admire the ‘Peace Monument’ and the ‘Sundial’ sculpture
- Follow the boardwalk into the dappled light of the mangroves
- Bring your binoculars to see what you can find at the bird hide in the waterbird refuge
- Enjoy a coffee, hearty breakfast or refreshing rest stop at Cafe at Waterview
- Entertain the kids at the playgrounds including a Liberty Swing for accessible needs
- Select a site to hire for your community or corporate event.
- Book a room for your next gathering at WatervieW in Bicentennial Park.