SUNFEST 2017 - Sri Lankan New Year Festival - Sydney
Where: Castle Hill Showground Showground Road Castle Hill
When: Sat. 29 April 2017, 9:00 am – 11:00 pm AEST
Keeping to the tradition, Sinhalese Cultural Forum of NSW has come forward along with other Sri Lankan community organisations operated in NSW to bring you the warmth of Sinhala Tamil New year.
FREE FAMILY EVENT
- - Sri Lankan Food stalls and trade stalls from 10.00 AM till Mid night (Untill stocks last)
- - Aurudu Kumara Kumariyo pagent - participation by application only - (www.thescf.org.au)
- - CONSULAR MOBILE SERVICE CONDUCTED BY THE SRI LANKAN CONSULATE GENERAL
- - Live band performance through out the day at the centre stage
- - Day filled with fun games /traditional games / prizes surprises and much more….
- - Traditional dance items by leading Sri Lankan dancing groups & Dancing schools in Sydney
- - Radio coverage from SBS Radio / TV coverage from leading Sri Lankan TV channels
- 09.30 AM Opening ceromony and New year customs
- 10.00 AM Sri Lankan Food stalls and trade stalls till Mid night (Untill stocks last)
- 10.00 AM - Till 6.00 PM New year games (Children and Adult)
- 12.00 PM Starting afternoon cultural show (Dancing /Singing / Drama) during game intervals
- 01.00 PM Aurudu Kumara Kumariyo / Singithi Aurudu Kumara Kumariyo pagent
- 06.00 PM - Till 11.00 PM Evening Cultural extravaganza in the pavilion hall.